[Tiga Ratus] NAWest-SHANDI server LF Active 1370+

[Tiga Ratus]
NAWest Shandi
OCE-SEA+Weekend active playtime
Guild Shop Lv.5
Indonesian-English-Chinnese speaking
Discord active, mainly on weekends.

Welcoming new/experienced 1370+ NA-SEA-OCE active friends and families into our humble semi-casual PvE/X community. We are more than happy to accept friends and fams who wants to grow together and have fun doing raids/dungeons with the right build.

Dont have much time to play on weekdays? I can only do raids on weekend? No Worries !! You have Tiga Ratus to run raids with on weekends. We are actively organizing multiple Orehas, multiple P3 Argos (atm 2x /weekend). Preparing Valtan normal (1415) once we have enough guildmates to run with (atm we LF 2-3 more).

Guardian matchmaking Yoho 1370+ is wasting my time now? I do have decent 4x3 build but the other party members are just no good enuf? Dont worry !! We are also doing guardians daily/weekly together as we grow with more friends and fams in guild (Yoho-Deskaluda-Kungelanium)

Guild shop fully upgraded. Weekly contributions minimum 500 (casually you can get 501++/week; daily logins + 1x raid match + 1x guild quest/boss rush/cube), active 2x raid-matches on weekends. Guildmate will get minimum 50% guild symael bloodstones up to 80% (in total you can get 10k+ symael bloodstones/week)

To join our community, you can search “Tiga Ratus” in game and apply. GM and deputy then will contact back to you. Thank you and have fun playing lost ark together. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump, Bump, Bump…

:+1:

1 Like

Bump