Time for a new game - Queues are BS

12k plus queues again on Valtan. I’m spending my time in queue looking for an alternate game to spend my time and money on. Anybody have some good recommendations?
Lost Ark Queue

9 Likes

U wont have any queues in new world :smiley:

3 Likes

Why don’t you like all these new players trying to play the game?

4 Likes

Feels pretty bad when you have to wait in queue for over an hour because AGS can’t resolve the bot crisis.

3 Likes

MMO wise, there’s nothing that isn’t stale. Hopefully next WoW expansion will be good for the first time in over a decade. copium

2 Likes

13k queue since i started after 15mins im on 11k now

2 Likes

after an hour im at 2.3k queue :rofl:

2 Likes

Drop your data here, apparently they are looking into it now

4 Likes

i just did thanks for the tip :+1:

Same… started looking for a new game but that got boring and I ended up watching the new Batman.

No. Don’t. They have scrum teams that can do this. This is just a stall tactic. This is their problem. There are posts all over here and Reddit describing the issues with bots and queue times. It’s their job to figure this out. Don’t let them put this back on us. And they will then come back and stall even longer saying that they are still waiting for data collection, another few months to “investigate”, and then another round of , “oh well we weren’t able to fully understand so let’s try this again I’m 6 months”. It’s their game, they have developer tools and teams that can deal with this. The only roadblock is management saying to deal with this as evidenced by the cash shop maintenance on NA East. DO NOT POST YOUR QUEUE TIMES IM THAT POST. DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME. BOYCOTT UNTIL ITS FIXES OR WE QUIT IF NOTHING IS DONE BY X MONTH. AUGUST for me.

5 Likes

Already quit today after 1300 hours played. I’m done.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, sucks to have put some money into the game just to face queues.

I’m also looking for another game.

1 Like

its insane.
vykas + good new content = wave of new players.
we will reach 1 million soon.
haters can’t deal with it

They have access to this data, that topic is just a way to make players feel like they have a voice. Bots and queues have been a problem since Feb since AGS does not have the technical skill to deal with them.

2 Likes

Yep, all those Zerkers with names like Xhkejenwkwdnc can’t wait to get into Vykas and new content. :clown_face:

7 Likes

hmm~i wonder what the problem could be for such a long queue?!

Been downloading Elden Ring while waiting for the 18k queue I’m in for the third time today because of crashes. Bets on which finishes first?

1 Like

Hello, my zerker name is Kgxkwwk and it’s not a bot xD

Why don’t they do what other games do? If you have aura, i.e paid money, you get priority que. F2p gets the que train. That way, bots are waiting in queues and people who actually paid something, get right in.

1 Like