Tome of enchantment not showing up on gear honing

Same Issue, cannot use any of the 20% Books on any of my characters (including the one that originally got the books from the Hyper Express. These things have a duration limit on them, please find a fix soon as they expire in 2 weeks.

Character: Dragonessii
Server: Avesta - Us East

They worked perfectly fine up until the Main September patch a week ago. Was able to use them on the character that got them AND on different characters as well.

Hey there aventurers!

Just letting you know that as Community Manager Roxx mentions in this other post regarding the same issue, the team is aware of it and it’s likely getting fixed after the next weekly maintenance:

Hope this helps!

Hopefully since the following week the books expire.

Hi @dragonmaster0283

Hope you are doing well!

I’m sorry for the issue regarding the Honing Books.

I would like to assure you that the expiry time for the books will be extended to make up for the time that the issue is affecting the players.

Please find the post by our Community Manager @Roxx which mentions the same thing.

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

i have the same problem with those tome.
Character name: Nulodemo
Server: Aldebaran

I have a same problem
server:thiamine
char:Blacckedelf
region:Central Europe

@Achieveme

Same Problem Troncaeth Azena North America East

Hello Heroes!

Hope you are doing great!

Please refer to this post in order to clarify this situation: Hyper Express Honing Tomes are still disabled - #7 by Roxx
@ardayld98 @Sloneth

I will be updating the post as soon as I have more information!
Best Wishes!

new problem now, why does it say bound, but still bound to roster? this book should be available to all my classes, but now when i tried using it on my glavier i cant use it @Roxx @Achieveme

Hi @Dankusmemes

Hope you are doing well.

As my colleague said in the post above yours please refer to this post linked to clarify the situation and they can see all this information you share with us and the new issue that happen to you with the Hyper Express Honing Tomes.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf: