Tome of Enhancement

Have you fixed the Tome of Enhancement issue? I cannot use them in any of my characters between 1370 to 1400 ilvl. What’s the point of giving out such item when they cannot be used and the expiry date is approaching? That’s like a Indian giver, it’s nothing but a cheap tactic to make you look good. and at the end it just pissed more people off.
All these maintenance and you can’t fix this issue, did you even test the item prior to giving them out? How disappointing!!!

Yeah, I have 5 weapons and 25 Armors Tome of Enhancements, none of them can be used as of this day. Looks like the maintenance in the past couple days had rendered them useless, because my buddy whom plays the game was able to use them before, but not anymore. I hope you fix the bug before they expired, better yet, renew the expiry date just in case you decide to take your time fixing the issue.

Same issue, does not show up in the honing screen under special enhancements.

I have the same issue as well zzz

I have the same Bug

I believe this is the same issue. Here’s an update for you.

Ok, just checked again, update was on Wednesday, and the Tomes are still not working. Expires next week and I have never used even one of them yet…not cool!!!

Hello @Ninja49

I hope you are doing well.

I’m sorry for the issue regarding the Tome of Enhancement Books. I would like to assure you that the issue has already been reported to the devs and we are working to fix it.

I would also like to inform you that the expiration date for the books will be extended to make up for the lost time due to the issue as stated in the below mentioned post by our community manager @Roxx

I hope this helps. Cheers! :tada: