By following my reddit posts it took me 1 month from 1400 to 1445 and 18 days from 1415 to 1445. I want to highlight that I’m not casual and I bought Ark pass + Bronze pack as you can see below.
Something uncommon things that I did to reach this point was:
- Unlock 3 lines of pvp vendor as fast as I can
- Never sold any GLP/stones after 1370 (regardless main or alt)
- Not invest in an army of alts
- Do excavation every week for extra solar mats
- Collectibles/Rapport for extra gold
- Buy GHL from Mari Shop when I was close to reach a break point (1400, 1415, 1445…)
- I skip full armor Argos set (I’m wearing 4-pieces from Oreha/2 from argos for crit bonus). That way I was dismantling and getting GHL’s right from week two.
How many Leap Stones?
- Roughly 1500 from 1415-1445. I didn’t track them all. It took me 640 GHL from 1422 to 1432 and 550 more from 1432 to 1445.
How many Fails?
- -388. Please, keep in mind that I haven’t 8 alts like you. The more alts you have, more fails you get overtime.
- Here is another guy who did the same as me (1400 from 1445) with 400~ fails.
- Here is another guy who spent less mats than me (1300 GHL from 1415 → 1445).
Why no alts?
- My main issue with this is that I simply not enjoy playing an army of 6 characters right now. It’s feels like a job and I still have a tooon of collectible stuff to do before starting working 3h on my alts every day.
- My plan about alts it’s take advantage from Feiton/Punika power passes that we will get this year (I would say that we will get 3-4 more at least) and make alts that I think I would enjoy. If I’m see that I don’t enjoy the class I will drop it and look forward.
How you get so much gold? You need 54.064.099! It’s impossible!
- 30.000 gold from masterpieces
- Rapport (detailed below) = 19.300 gold
- Adventure Islands (1.2k/per x5 weeks) = 6.000 gold
Total raw amount: 55.300 gold. Without any drop, una’s weekly chests, abyss, lifeskills or anything else in a month.
Also, I didn’t buy anything expensive from the Market and I was picky with my gold since 1370. Weekly honing (tap I mean) at my ilvl is like 8~10k. You can get 10k just from 3 weekly una’s chests and Abyss/Argos.
- Elia Nahun: 100g
- Thirain: 700g
- Yom, squirrel: 800g
- Hariya: 1100g
- Nia: 1400g
- Shana: 2700g
- Sapiano, the fox: 1000g
- Nagi: 2200g
- Albion: 800g
- Berver: 800g
- Jederico: 1800g
- Lutia: 3600g
- Nabi: 600g
- Levi: 800g
- Nineveh: 900g
= 19.300 gold
PD: Keep in mind this if you’re a new player some of these rewards were changed due bots issues. However, dont worry! there are more NPC’s that give you gold!. I listed only ones what I did.
Why you have trash stats?
- Honestly, 1 month and half ago I had no idea about stats and engravings of my class and I went to this mix up for testing purposes since I was full spec/crit since release. Weeks after I discovered that you can do a proper test in Trixion. Leason learned I guess .
Are you casual?
- No, I spent around 800 hours.
Are you F2P?
- No, as I said before I bought the Ark Pass and Bronze Pack.
Did you RMT?
- No, and you can also ask this question to yourself: Why I spent 1month trying to be 1445 when I could be 1445 in a week or less? Do you really think that someone who did RMT can’t be 1445 in a week? Really? Stop 5 seconds and think about it it lol.
- Be free to check my post history or my current progression as well. You will see how I progress naturally through the weeks instead of getting a quick power spike like any rmter.
In regards to leapstones, this video summarize all ways obtainables very well (I’m not him):
PROGRESSION: 11/06/22 (roughly 25~ days after 1445)
I spent my last 20 days trying to build my set up of gems and trying to get 1460 as well. I taken the advantage of the Valtan announcement update and sold all mats during the hype train. GHL’s were almost 100g/per stone before Valtan Update.
After I bought/reroll all gems, I started focusing on honing again and now I’m currently 3 pieces away from 1475. If 1415 to 1445 was a breeze…1445 to 1475 it’s starting to be a pain. For example; my weapon from 18 to 19 succed at 75%~ artistan energy lol.
Because of that, I will skip lvl 20 weapon for now and I will get 1475 by raising all armor to +19. It’s so much cheaper.
I also still missing my relic weapon from Valtan Hard because of a DC. I have been locked by the whole week on both gates and AGS support didn’t help me in any way. They said that it was my fault for getting a DC lol. IDK, I will get my weapon in the upcoming week before Vyakass so it’s “ok”.
TLDR; My current plan is finishing honing at 1475, starting cutting stones to hopefully get 7/7 relic and finally drop my tier2 stone kek. I will do an update when I can.
In regards to roster progression; I used the power express ticket and power pass on Destroyer but didn’t like it so I ended by deleting him lmao. My current roster is:
This week I finished all milestones that I settled in the last week. The gold from masterpieces helped a lot. All 3-armor pieces succed with around 30%~50% artisan energy. I haven’t much more to say; now I will generate way more gold cause to skipping honing and my next milestone will be getting a full relic jewelry set-up.
CURRENT PROGRESSION 24/06/2022.
Today I half completed the build. The full jewelry cost me around 80k gold (EUC).
To “full” complete the build I need to switch one of my earrings from swift to spec and finish the last engraving (it’s about 100k gold right now). I wearing swift earring because I found an 4/3 and 80 quality for 500g. Pretty cheap IMO.
I had some sales that helped me to reach this point quicker but it’s nothing really crazy.