Trust Status troubles

dd

i spent more than 10$ i have all steam functions active but i still get this inscription in the game

8 Likes

Hello there!

Happy to help.

This topic is addressed in the March 24 weekley update.
In the section “New Fraud and Bot prevention System” states that daily access will be limited (even though you have trusted standing).

This is the small bit of info:
" Players who have a Steam account in good standing and have met the small purchase requirement needed to use Steam’s social systems shouldn’t be impacted. Players who have not met this ‘Trusted’ status through Steam or Lost Ark will have reduced access to a small number of social and economic systems. Specifically, these accounts will have smaller daily Steam purchase limits than ‘Trusted’ players and be prevented from:

• Initiating player-to-player trades (requests can still be received)
  • Sending in-game gifts
  • Exchanging Royal Crystals for Gold
  • Sending in-game mail with attachments"

So it might be that you have met your daily quota.

Hope this helps.

Have a great one!

1 Like

what are you talking about ? i know what is trusted account meaning and i have trusted account on steam cuz i can use every steam functions but in game ofc trasg AGS cannot do anything good JOB

2 Likes

So, you are telling me that if I dont have purchases through Steam, I cant trade with my friends in game? what kind of BS is this?

3 Likes

Same here I created a steam account just to play lost ark I’m 1355 and I can’t trade with my friends in game, wtf is this BS

4 Likes

What an idiotic answer. ‘Happy to Help’ = Happy to confuse you more! So what your saying is a F2P game has a mandatory purchase requirement in order to enjoy other features of the game? So now it’s a P2P a F2P game? Ban the bots don’t punish the players. This is yet another reason why LA’s numbers will continue to drop. Time to delete ASG crap and hello Elden Ring!

5 Likes

I can’t trade items with my friends because you added this idiotic trusted account policy while it was enough to limit everything to tier 1, when you get to tier 2 you have your account fully functional again, this is stupidly easy

1 Like

a friend of mine who has trusted status with steam, can’t trade either… so that’s fun.

2 Likes

Hi Again !
i have steam account since 2015 and spend a lot money. i have 1385 gear score, i have 796 hours play time in lost ark. still game saying ‘’ not trusted ‘’ ? what solution ?

2 Likes

Hello there!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with trust status.

We have several reports on this. We have been instructed to kindly ask players to verify the steam account.
The first step would be to check this Steam Article in order to understand:

Once you’ve read it, you can check your balance here:

Please let us know once you are able to confirm trusted status and fall into the requierements stablished by Steam so we can add your account into the report.

Cheers!

1 Like

i have done everything and meet all requirements but still trading is restricted and i can’t trade
trade

2 Likes

I have also been effected by this. Since this week’s maintenance I am unable to initiate trades or send items by mail due to lack of “Trusted Status.” My steam account is nearly 20-years-old and has a long purchase history. According to my steam info my account is not “limited” which I assume is equivalent to “trusted.” I am also unable to receive trade requests, the other player will also get the pop-up about the lack of “Trusted Status” when attempting to trade with me; however, they are able to freely trade with others. I hope this is remedied quickly, it is a major inconvenience.

3 Likes

Hello I’m steam trusted but i still can’t send mail with attachments, i talked to a customer service and said the same I have the trusted status on my account.

1 Like

I have contact both Steam support and Amazon support for this Trusted thing, they said we need to wait for another weekly update for those changes from normal account to trusted account
NB : you need to complete all the requirements first

1 Like

And this all did NOT stop bots GREAT work AGS

3 Likes

I am also unable to make any purchases. My steam account is trusted so I don’t understand. Recently purchased the platinum box for lost ark. Get this fixed, please!!!

Hey folks!

We’ve been hearing several of you are having this issue.
Devs are aware of this and working on a fix, so right now gathering a little info would help.

We kindly ask anyone who has checked above requirements and verified to be their case to answer:

Character name:
Region:
Server:
Character lvl:
Optional (but helpful) Screenshot of the “Trusted account” status (you can get this from Steam, link above)

Cheers !

6 Likes

Character Name: nlêe
Region: EU Central
Server: Thirain
Character lvl: 54

Character name: Payraaa
Region: EU Central
Server: Nineveh
Character lvl: 51

Character name: Gïlford
Region: US East