Twitch Drop - Battle Chest & Shard Set 19/05/22

Hi,

I’m a sub for ZealsAmbitions and he had the drops after 2 hours I claimed mine but in game doesn’t appear. I Already did files validation but nothing is shown. Can anyone help?

Greetings @Pdraks

Thank you very much for bringing your current issue to our attention and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had with the Twitch drops,

Just for you to know the Twitch Drops can take from 2 hours and/or up to 24 hours for the them to be reflected on your account!

I hope this information granted you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

3 Likes

Oh :slight_smile: thank you for your quick reply.

I will wait then :slight_smile:

thank you have a great day ahead

1 Like

I have same issue.

All things connected and drop claimed. No items in game. Its been over 1 hour. This use to work faster and better before this day.

1 Like

Yeah probably tomorrow will be in game if not we can request for help in here I suppose :slight_smile:

1 Like

its been more than 24h and i still do not have my twitch drop in game.

1 Like

Same Problem here

More than 24h since it was claimed. Everything checks out on Twitch Drops | Lost Ark - Free to Play MMO Action RPG, on twitches drop section it’s also claimed, yet nothing in game like the others here.

1 Like

Same issue here too. :confused:

1 Like

same 24+ hours and no drops for me
Vykas server btw if that matters, since we still have the guild bug for nearly 4 weeks now

If you earned the drop and it is not appearing, can you try to relink your account here and let me know if that resolves the issue?

6 Likes

Off work … lets try :slight_smile:

P.S. it worked

thanks @Roxx

2 Likes

Goes Twitch Drops | Lost Ark - Free to Play MMO Action RPG and just reclick “Activate” button and it works for me (do not have to relink if you already linked).

I had to Re-link again it’s no issue

1 Like

SOLVED with the fix proposed by @Roxx

Ok :slight_smile: I had relink both and change passwords. Now it works. Thanks.

Clear your temp files (Web browser)

Try again

It Worked Thank You

I haven’t receive my twitch drop ether

Unlink and relink your steam and lost ark to twitch. it worked for me