Twitch Prime Rewards Didn't Give Me Crystals

I received the Prime Rewards today and got the battle chests and and crystalline aura, but I didn’t receive the amethyst shard pack. I looked in my crystals and they aren’t there. I don’t think I received them last time I got the loot, but I’m not 100% sure on that one.

Am I missing something?

Hello @freedjr

Welcome to our Forums.

I apologize you’re having issues with the Twitch Prime Rewards not showing the items you claimed , please make sure you follow all the steps on this link :

Also please be aware after you claim the items it may take some time to fulfill the Drop rewards in the game, I will suggest you to wait at least 24 hours and check again if you can see the items on your account.

I’ll be here to assist you in case anything else happens let me know.

Have an excellent week.

Thank you for your reply. I waited two days and the crystals still didn’t show up. I did receive the other loot though. I also followed all the steps in the above links. I got some of my loot, just not the crystals. Any idea why? Am I missing something else?

Hi @freedjr

Hope you are doing well!

I’m so sorry that you still have not received the crystals from the Twitch Prime.

Since you have done all the steps and seems that nothing works for you to received the crystals, please contact our support team by creating a e-mail to help you further with this.

Here is the link to contact them:

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

The amethyst shard is on a seperate tab in inventory. Not shown in cash shop, currency exchange or currency storage. Are you sure you’re looking at the right place?