Unable to add activity to calendar, says its already over

Server: Regulus

See screenshot. It’s currently 3:40 PM in-game, and I can’t add many upcoming events.

I tried the following events:

• Sailing Co-op
  • Ghost Ships
  • Adventure Islands
  • Field bosses

Nothing before 9:00 PM can be added.

The events in the calendar aren’t grayed out, the time is in the future, they appear in the alarms, but the schedule notification screen say they are already over.

6 Likes

Hi @Tesh

Thanks for the heads u and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

Was your in-game time synchronized with your pc time?

Persistence is key, regards,

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

I’m having the same issue. Wanted to add something clearly in the future and it says it’s already over and “save” is greyed out. For the record, the prior events that have already happened are grey and when I push the plus button no prompt appears (which is to be expected).

So for future events (which are bright white), I can push the plus button, but when the prompt appears “save” is greyed out.

Please fix.

2 Likes

To add visibility, I’ve encountered the same issue ever since I gained access to the calendar. It appears that anything within 4- hours is not schedulable.

There is a de-sync in their configuration with the calendar display time. My game time and alarms are in EST (playing on NA EST), but the calendar is listing times in what appears to be UTC.
So if I want to schedule Gate of Harmony for 18:00 in the alarm, I actually need to select 22:00 in the calendar.

Hoping this gets resolved. It can be worked around sometimes, but it’s certainly confusing. It also doesn’t work if you want to schedule anything passed 8pm EST since it would technically be the next day as far as the calendar is concerned.

2 Likes

Same problem with me.

2 Likes

When will it be fixed?

2 Likes

Hello, sorry for the late reply, yes the in-game time matches my local time (UTC-5)

I am trying right now and I cannot add anything before 2 AM (Saturday 11th), it is currently 8:25 PM (Friday 10th), both in-game and on the PC

The issue has persisted through the patch

1 Like

I am having the same issue on NA West Enviska. Something is messed up on the back end. I can add things the next day, who knows if it will work properly. But I can’t add anything the day of.

1 Like

I’ve never been able to add anything to the calendar as well. No matter what it says the event has passed even for events the next day.

1 Like

Same problem here and this appears to be the problem.

2 Likes

Just want to throw in I’ve had the same problem since launch. Calendar scheduling doesn’t work.

1 Like

Yep, looks like not all times run through the same code for display? My PC time is CDT, the in-game clock shows EDT (server-local time I presume?), and the calendar notifications are UTC. I’d be happy if everything in game just showed UTC, honestly.

1 Like

Same. I have never been able to utilize this feature.

1 Like

Same problem here. I always forget event’s I need because of it :confused:

1 Like

Same issue here, it’s 1:52pm PDT, trying to add an event at 9:00pm and says the event is over. So frustrating. I’ve had this issue since launch.

Also, the Available Content pick list has no category for Islands. It has Chaos, Field Boss, Adventure Island, Ghost Ship, Sailing, Proving Grounds.

1 Like

How is this still not fixed???

1 Like

The issue is still present

2 Likes

Yeah I was looking for answers on this as well. I am able to add event that are 5 Hours in advance but if its before 5 Hours then it says its already over.

Want to confirm if you do schedule an event if it goes off 5 Hours in advance or on time which im trying to test today.

Here is a screenshot showing the server time in top left, having alarm scheduled showing it in just under 4 hours, calendar time im trying to schedule, and one that is accepted that is over 5 hours away.

1 Like

What is the status of this issue? Are the devs even aware of it? It’s been broken for over a month and given the importance of dailies, I would have expected it to be resolved by now.

1 Like

It hasn’t worked since release. If you want to add it to calendar you need to do so the day before.

1 Like