Unable to Claim item - Punika Powerpass

So iam trying to buy a Punika powerpass and get the error “Unable to claim item, please try again later”

Is this a bug or something?

yea im also having issues with the pass i bought one already and was able to use it. im trying to get another one done but now i have this no image for the passes

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum community, I’m sorry to see you’re having this problem with your punika power pass :frowning: .

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can look into this for you.

Also, thank you for reporting this as well, moa.A1HYAZ0NISEEN8.

np thanks for the helping hand! keep me posted and ill let yall know if anything changes

2 Likes

Thanks Roxx and Centeotl, Any idea if this is getting fixed with weekly maintenance?

what about the mistake that i make opening the free powerpass on my main instead of the new character? can anyone help me with that? or it consider wasted? i bought character extension for that. i didnt not know u have to use it on the new character. i thought it works like the normal powerpass for the whole roster. please help.

You can use the item on any char. I used it on my main then applied it to an alt no problem

oh so its not a waste then? its just disable to use atm?

yeah you should be able to use its with no issues once its reenabled

Any info about when this issue will be fixed?

it will never be fixed, bots will always be an issue. Powerpass is never coming back because they want to force players to pay to win. Very unfortunate.

Hello @moa.A1HYAZ0NISEEN8 and thank you @Centeotl for moving this one over as well as welcome to the forums @chiggs9007, @adrianFlash, and @gm_helpers,

Please note @Roxx’s initial post covers this topic and it also states we will let you know when we have an update regarding this. For news and changes to this, keep an eye on our official site.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf:

I post here cause i cannot anywhere else .new user and all
i have the following problem

why is that ?

Hello and welcome to the forums @roussos_michael13,

Thank you for posting your question regarding Power Passes. Please note, you are in the section where you would purchase a new Power Pass and this functionality has not yet been restored, only free Power Passes are available again.

Please note @Roxx has added more information regarding this topic here:

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: