First and foremost the section starts off with the phrase
This update also includes a new Growth Support Effect which will aid players in advancing their characters to item level 1370.
This does not preclude the effect of “aiding players in advancing their characters past item level 1370”. We then have the following bullet points
- Basic success rate increased by 20% (max. 20%) when honing Tier 3 item level 1302 gear from level 1 to 15.
- Required honing XP reduced by 30% when honing Tier 3 item level 1302 gear from level 1 to 15.
- Required honing breakthrough materials and cost reduced by 50% when honing Tier 3 item level 1302 gear from level 1 to 15.
- Tier 3 honing costs decreased (30% Gold decrease and 50% gear XP decrease).
- Increased honing success rate by 10%.
Points 2, and 3 are incredibly clear in their meaning. However, points 4 and 5 are not. As for 1, it is not so clear what max 20% means. Max 10% is present in the stronghold buff but because it was the only buff to exist at that point, most people probably paid it no heed.
If 5 only applies to 1302 gear, it makes no sense to include it as a separate point as we can just adjust 1 to say basic success rate increased by 30%. It is very likely that 5 would only apply to 1340 +15 but because gear exclusivity is not included, this could also affect 1302 +15 or even all 1340 gear.
Similarly to 5, 4 also has no gear restriction so there is the same confusion as mentioned above.
It would be much appreciated if the wording in this section could be improved or at least explained by a CM.