Unsure what I should do next

I have been taking it slow the past few months working mostly on horizontal content and playing casually. Not really rushing to be ready for the latest content. Now that I am focusing on leveling, I am a little lost and unsure how to proceed. I have my main at 1400 and my alts are at Punika now. 1 is 1340 and the rest are between 1100 and 1200. Id like to get the rest of my alts to 1340 but after that I dont know what would be best. Should I south vern? Power through to 1370? Ignore them and get my main to Valtan? Wanted to ask you guys for recommendations.

1 Like

im 1490 f2p

I would get your alts to 1370, at least 2 of them, so you can run Yoho for some tradable Great Honor Leaps(ship to main), and yes 1340 seems decent for the rest. If you feel like you can run more than 2 yoho’s a day, push some more alts into that iLvl.

South Vern isn’t really a requirements for your alts atm unless you want to do Legion Raid (Min. 1415) or to have a alt posted to a Wandering Merchant spawning location.

Also if you get your main to 1460 you will unlock an additionnal honning buff research, available in your Strong Hold, making it easier to level those alts even more.

Hope this helps

1 Like

I would be focusing on my main and raise it to 1460 at least to get the stronghold honing buff then start focusing on raising 1 or 2 alts to 1415.
As a start you can focus on getting your main to normal valtan at least then focus on bringing alts to 1340-1370

1 Like

First since its so easy to get your Alts to 1370, get all your alts in t3 to 1370. At that level they will be able to generate some decent gold for you, use busses as need to get some gold and by doing so get some equipment for your alts freely. Then start feeding all the resources to your main to get it to 1415, then 1445, then 1460. Until your mains gets to 1460 and you get the stronghold buff for your alts, you can park them all at 1370.

1 Like

Since the honing buff 1340 to 1370 is so much more painless. If you dont want to push your main i suggest this. 1400 is an odd place to park your main however and at a minimum use those express books to push 1415 so you can at least experience early end game stuff

1 Like

Yeah who?