Used x2 "Leap's Essence" potions without effect

Today at 1 am I used x2 “Leap’s Essence” potions and no effect happened, as if I didnt use them. I did not recover any energy. It happened during a lag strike (in fact I only wanted to use 1 potion and it used 2,…because…).

My main char is Skalion at Kadan Server.

I would like to have them back if possible, thank you.

Hi there @Skalion I hope you are having an amazing week.

Would you mind contacting us via a live channel whenever you are available please? We need some personal information from you which is why we cannot handle it on a public forum.

You can reach us using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

This issue seems to be something really specific which we don’t have “troubleshooting steps” and I do believe requesting an escalation with our developers might be the best option.

I do want to thank you for your understanding and patience.

Feel free to refer my colleagues to this forum post. I hope this helps, feel free to tag me if you need anything else.

Best of lucks and I wish you have an amazing week!

:dragon:

the problem seems to be that the thread opener does not understand what Leap’s Essence does.

Leap’s Essence does not give life energy back.

Leap’s Essence gives you a buff which lets you use your life skill more effective. the “buff” lasts until you used 3000 life energy. .

at the end of the day leap essence speeds up the gathering process. it lets you use 3000 life energy doubling basically all gains (EXP, amount of materials) but also all “negative” effects (durability loss, using twice as much energy per use of your life skill) so at the end of the day leap’s essence halves the time you need to gather the same amount of materials and EXP.

if you use it when you have 0 life energy you will still have 0 energy after using it, but the buff is active. once you got some energy again - lets say 1000 - you will be buffed while doing your life skill. once those 1000 energy are used the rest of the buff (2000 energy) will remain until you used all of the “buffed” life energy the essence gives you (3000). does not matter if you use those 3000 energy within minutes or within weeks, because you only gather once in a while

so leap essence is basically a life skill speed buff. if i have 3000 energy and i need 10 minutes to use all of it it would take you 5 minutes to use 3000 energy with active essence, but we both would gain the same amount XP and the same amount of materials - randomness of gathering mats aside - and lose the same durability… you would just be twice as fast

2 Likes

@Skalion as @Thenidur very kindly and expertly explained the correct way the Leap’s Essence work! :smiley:

Do let me know if something was unclear or if you have any other questions!

Thanks again @Thenidur! :dragon_face: