Valtan entry locked out due to eac offline , help!

I got dc while doing valtan gate 2 on my alt character, EAC OFFLINE APPEARED and it direct me to select server screen and when i reconnect it appeared again but exiting the game so i reopen my game and try to reconnect as fast as i can but the pugs/groups im with. they already finished the raid and my entry locked out, this also happened to me last week and i submit a ticket regarding this and for the whole week i didnt receive any ticket restoration and now it happened again, i just lost my weekly gold income in this character for 2 weeks.

PLEASE don’t answer me about your automated system sending ticket restoration if its your client error/fault bla blah blahhhh because its not working please! its so obvious its on your game/side/fault.
and im sure 101% there is no error on my end and lots of players experienced this issue. send ticket… or just fix your system when player dc just set it to send immediately a restoration ticket also to avoid this kind of post and issues :slight_smile:

Hello @Sirzechz, :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your concern here on Lost Ark Forums and we apologize for the issue you faced with the lost entry.

I can understand that you are not satisfied with our automated system for lost entries but that is the only solution we provide in such cases.

For your information, we have a system that takes care of this type of situation to provide the ticket back in very specific scenarios, we can’t guarantee that the player will be receiving a ticket.

Here you can check the original post from our Community Manager:

See you in Arkesia! :beers: