Valtan HM Disconnect

Was doing HM Valtan when I got disconnected. Was trying to log back in within the time limit but ended up getting timed out from the lobby the exact moment I logged in. Unable to re-enter Gate 1 and now locked out of Gate 2 as well.

Would it be possible to get a re-entry ticket since it literally happened during weekly reset day?

IGN: Potadeo
Server: Karta

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi,

Currently there is no way to restore items or to give items to players. Because of a DC you got locked out of the instance. There is a small opertunity that you will get a Valtan run ticket refunded within 48 hours.

But only if it is server DC related, then you might be eligible for it.

If not, you will have to sit a week out.

If you are going with a team of friends, ask them to wipe to prevent the weekly lock out.

Please read this post for the full information about this:

We quit the dungeon after she was kicked from the party from the DC. How does this happen when we didn’t even finish gate 1?

you kicked the person “makes him save for both as well” fyi…

Not sure what you mean by this since we did not kick Potadeo.

Based on this quote this situation should not have happened since we did not finish the dungeon. Are we supposed to go back into the fight then wipe and quit? What does your message even mean?

If someone disconnects during the fight and you kill it, the system picks it up as both are killed.
if the groups then quit/leave while he reconnects he is still saved to both dungeons.

it’s a known bug

counts as well the continue while reconnected and all people are there, but I can’t confirm this if that is true.

So is this a new bug? Other than the DC that got auto kicked, everyone else can still access Gate 1.
In this case they DC before we entered the boss and never entered at all. When they got auto kicked we quit the dungeon.

bug exist for a while now, dnno how far they are to hotfix it.

This is not what happened in our case though. We never even went into the boss fight. We cleared the mobs then when we were about to enter the boss fight they DC and we quit after the Auto kick happened. Does this bug also apply to our case?
I just want to know what to do in the future if this ever happens what we can do to not have this bug happen again

Hello and welcome to the forums @potatod and thank you @InochiEsDi for the information provided in this post,

I am sorry to hear about your lost entry and how this affected you and your team but please bear in mind we do not provide re-entry tickets in cases not caused by a verified server crash or outage.

We’ve set up a system that will automatically reissue entries in scenarios caused by a verified server crash or outage within 48 hours. That is to say, if the system did not reissue your entry ticket automatically on this occasion, we will not be able to reissue it manually. You can read on how we handle these scenarios here.

Hope this helps and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

So is there a solution to not losing the valtan runs when you DC for future runs?

Hello @DeathbladeEnjoyer,

Thank you for your follow up question on this topic. While it is not guaranteed to work, the best chance is to try logging in immediately after the disconnection and if the character get located back within the run, to complete it.

Hope that makes it more clear and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: