Vykas Entry Ticket - DC'ed

I got dc’ed at end of Gate 1 Vykas. I did not get the completion for gate 1 and lost my ticket. Now I can’t enter anymore. Looking for help please.

Hey there @iHave

Sorry to hear you were disconnected and lost your entry to the Vykas Legion Raid.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, we have a system that allows for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

If determined this was a server-side issue, the delivery of the replacement ticket could take up to 48 hours, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives. We cannot guarantee that a ticket will be sent in 100% of cases of disconnects.

You can read more about this in the Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts official post.

Cheers!

Thanks! Hope I get it. Please inform the team about the disconnects. Been having it the whole time after todays update and witnessed it many times. Its unacceptable for a game that has weekly lockouts and where dc’s can cause a player to thus get locked out for a week.