Vykus g3 DC need ticket plz

Got dced mid g3 vykus can I get a ticket plz

Hello @GamerWarrior

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forums community. We are glad to have you here with us.

I’m sorry for the disconnect during the Vykas Raid.

we have a system that takes care of this type of situations in order to provide the ticket back in very specific scenarios, we can’t guarantee that they will be receiving a ticket. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please have a look at the below mentioned post for more details about the process.

Please remember:

1. The system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

2. Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

I hope this helps. Cheers! :tada:

1 Like

Hello

My game crashed during entering Valtan hm and now i can’t enter anymore and didn’t get a ticket. Can u check this plz. I was even in the loading screen of Valtan but cam out on the Mokoko island.

EUC
Server: Neria
Char: Soulfisterella

Thx!

Hello @Japtrian

I hope you are doing well.

I’m sorry for the crashing issue during the Valtan Raid entry.

As mentioned in the above post, we don’t have the option to grant re-entry tickets manually.

We have an automated system to grant the re-entry ticket to the players in very specific situations.

I request you to have a look at the above mentioned post.

If the automated system finds that you are eligible for the ticket, it could take about 24 hours for the re-entry ticket to be issued back to your Lost Ark account.

I hope this helps. See you in Arkesia. :innocent:

Was about to make a ticket about it, but i’ll wait 24hours, cause i got disconnect when Valtan gate 1 had 10x HP bars and when i logged in again, i was out of lobby already. But still didnt receive any ticket yet.

Hi @EasleyRR

Hope you are doing well!

I’m so sorry that you have the same problem when you was doing Valtan gate 1.

As my colleague shared in the post above you have to wait the time of 24 and it can be sometimes 48 hours to the system verify the cause of the disconnection and granted the re-entry. So please wait withing 24 and 48 to check if you got the entry on you character mail.

I also like to clarify that if the system did not reissue your entry ticket automatically on this occasion, we will not be able to do so manually.

Hope this information help you!

yeah but your system is not working too! i got locked out on my character last week and now i got dced again and locked out, EAC OFFLINE APPEARS and just dced me direct me to select server screen and when i reconnect it appeared again and exits the game so when i reconnect the valtan is finished and my entry is locked out still no mail even last week for the whole week there is no ticket restoration mailed to me, why you guys keep answering this? even its obvious that your system is not working and im sure also the people seeking help here that we have no problems/errors on our end!

Well, but i hope it do restore my ticket because everytime it happened, the ticket was restored.

Also, i’m locked at Gate 1, can’t complete it and also can’t advance to gate 2.

If i can’t do the gate 1 anymore, i want at least to do Gate 2.