Wardancer Question

Why did you pick the First intention over the Esoteric build?

I tried to play FI, but removing the whole class mechanics felt strange, so i swapped back to eso.

It is faster and has bigger instant numbers while eso skills hit multiple times and take some time to deal their dmg, so that would be the main reasons to go FI.

1 Like

FI have their Pros as any class engraving. FI has faster animations and skills, provides you a movement skill(lightning strike or Hidden dragon), has more mobility with high swift builds and is better for synergys party since there is less cooldown with high swiftness. Overall, its a better build for new content and for bosses that you dont know how to fight against, if you know where the boss will be, their patterns and everything esoteric will do more damage.

2 Likes

I didn’t. It doesn’t feel right, it’s very simple not very interesting in my opinion. Currently playing 3 spender esoteric hallucination build, I would play 4 spender if I could, I just love esoteric skills.
However, I feel like FI is just better. It is entropy, as said above, has better mobility, and feels more fluid. Unfortunately, I do not like Dominion set at all.
It’s a preference, both works really well.

1 Like

Also, i said when FI is better, in which content, but be careful with which build you will use in this content, its not recommended to use entropy set in newer content when you dont know damage windows. I would heavily recommend 2 nightmare 4 dominion in FI when doing a new content, if you like FI play style, after knowing the content you can change the 2 nightmare to 2 entropy and use ambush master instead of KBW! Be careful that nightmare can use IM with Blessing of the wind tripod to reach atk.speed cap and entropy must use Oath of the wind to deal with mana issues, with this data its not recommended to use IM with entropy in the current version of our game! Know that is not recommended, you can use whatever you want, WD is OP as f*ck!

2 Likes

Fi is lower ceiling and more button smashing.
Eso feels better but i like both playstyles.
I now have 4 dancers, 2spender, 3spender and fi backattack and fi kbw

2 Likes

Yeah, I really love Wardancer, after changing my main several times in this game (I am just indecisive, I love every class and I want to play all of them eventually), Wardancer made me stick with her. Now that tripods are easier to do/have, I will create some FI builds as well.

1 Like

Thank you guys for your wonderful response. I appreciate it.