"we care about your feedback" to "nah we gonna drip feed classes"

Clearly, they don’t actually listen to player feedback unless literally, everyone is complaining nonstop like with Argos so I am now complaining.

219 Likes

Player feedback is always shared, listened to, and considered, however it is not the only factor that goes into making game-related decisions – things like data, business intelligence, product performance, performance in other regions, and more also have an impact on certain game decisions.

33 Likes

“This player suggested this”
“Yeah, ok, anyway”

99 Likes

Using data from another region … you guys think you are the only game to ever put this important data first…. games have failed by putting their foot down against Their player base for good reason

18 Likes

It’s always about money isn’t it?

91 Likes

“business intelligence”

Crucible. Breakaway. New World.

117 Likes

Uh… this answer is not gonna be received well…

New World flashbacks…

24 Likes

Oh no no no.

36 Likes

For some reason it won’t let me make a thread but…where’s the bathing suit skins people keep asking about? Literally nothing anyone asked for is in this roadmap except vykas.

4 Likes

Well this shows no intelligence at all @Roxx the team will see this in the long run, in a few months. I just hope it is not too late by then…

27 Likes

This is basically AGS/SG pulling a Blizzard and saying '“You think you do, but you don’t”

80 Likes

tl;dr of course we listen but that money tho

25 Likes

You literally said " we don’t care about players because we care more about money.". U just rephrase it in a good way but the content is still the same.

Guess what? You will los ALOT of players that WILL NEVER come back even if u release their class because they are SO BEHIND and it s not worth playing anymore. If u release artist /scouter in 3 months , 6 months, how should I be able to catch up?

It s clear that AGS saw the money that came with glaivier launch and decide to destroy it’s player base. Smart move, trust me you will regret this decision

51 Likes

only 1 class and it’s arcanist? wtf

13 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah, another big case of hype marketing uh?

9 Likes

Maybe their decision was to make people leave the game because their servers can’t handle all the “players”.

15 Likes

So in other words we hear we just dont care, because money comes first. Got it

54 Likes

Can we at least get something to help make the day to day grind not as abysmal and soul crushing?

It’s getting harder every day to keep logging into the carbon copy repeat loop for a penance of materials. It’s exhausting Roxx, utterly exhausting.

That has got to be feedback presented to you by now

3 Likes

You should delete this answer until you have time. It s literally the worst answer u could give to ur customers.

15 Likes