We need more character customisation

When you think about it, there is very VERY little character customisation in the game.

You start with the character creation which looks beautiful but is very minimal, the sliders are few in number and pretty basic in effect, some of the colours such as blush are colour locked, e.g. can’t have green blush on blue skin, and there are no body sliders at all.

Then you get into the game where my Sorceress for example has only two outfit skins to choose from and they are both bought for premium currency. There is no transmog system of any kind and even if there was, I am just about level 30 and so far have seen only two different outfits but they keep just get recoloured about 5 times each.

I really think this game would benefit from one or more of the following:

1. More options in character creation. Unlock the colours at the very least, why give us the option for blue skin but then limit the blush to shades of red? Lipstick is also very basic in it’s colours and there may be others, I cannot remember off the top of my head. Body sliders would be nice but I can’t see it happening. More control over facial sliders would also be nice but again, unlikely.

2. Add Transmog to the game, I don’t care how it is implemented as long as we do not have to buy some sort of single use transmog token meaning we need to keep stacks of them on us. No! I think the best way would be to have it included in the Crystalline Aura benefits. As it is right now, I see no reason to spend 420 crystals a month on it, if it included Transmog, I would.

It’s frustrating because I have seen so many people talk about this and yet we get no response from a CM on the subject.