Werner's Grand Manor

Apart from the bad design decisions in this dungeon, if you go downstairs (Talk to Elena’s Spirit step), and go back up without completing the objective on the basement, you can’t go back down thus locking yourself in a non completable state.

What a mess of a Dungeon this is.

6 Likes

This is THE worst quest. And it’s not about being hard but simply stupid design.
Seems like islands connected to this were designed by the same people/person. Probably on Friday afternoon, just before the deadline.

1 Like

def stupid design, and bugged as well

2 Likes

If only if only I would have seen this. Still BROKEN. I am over it.

1 Like

I can accept some subpar design, but not in a half an hour “sneak” quest. These are BS as they are already, but this one is next, next, next level.

At least add some checkpoints…

1 Like

I think the same… Worst quest ever… How is it possible to do a so long and borring quest with no check points … Do everything in slow motion and die 30 min later so you have to start from the begining…
Camera transition problem for a game where you move with mouse, no way to avoid monsters to stuck you in a corner,… I’m completly disappointed by this quest quality…

3 Likes

absolutely unplayable, sick quest, 0 checkpoints, it takes 25-30 min to play through and only 1 mistake may break the whole process and you need to start from 0, can’t skip scenes in next attempts… wasted ~5h in total and 0 results, my friends got the same issue.

1 Like

Since I’m failing the honings, I need more material than I planned. Desperate for materials, I looked into the remaining islands that I might’ve missed. I was very happy to see a legendary box with materials and started the quest immediately. Entered the dungeon, very cool and spooky vibe, Bloodborneish outfit for Investigator, I loved the design, the story pieces. That was 2,5 hours ago. Now here I am with no loot, just filled with anger that I finally managed to the first elevator and get killed by the woman ghost monster because she got out of the frozen state earlier than I could finish the action with the gate.

Can we ask for some tweaks on the dungeon? I think of ability cooldowns and adding more checkpoints. @Roxx Thank you in advance.

1 Like

This happened to me as well, in 400 hours of gameplay this is the most frustrating quest I have every seen, the bug makes it even worse. Got the 5 logs from the journel and had to restart since I had no way to go back to the second floor.

2 Likes

Still bugged. Sad.