What are these items in the shop?

There’s all this stuff in there about skin dye and skin shine. I don’t get it? What does it do. And why are there a few different versions of “dye”?

Hi @Yule.

This item is as Reagent Potion to dye skins, this one in specific is to give shine to some parts of the skin ,they have a a difference between textures reagents, shine reagents and color change reagents.

Also I gathered some details for you to consider on the dye system :

• To dye a skin you need to have a skin first, most skins are dyeable , however some cannot be dyed. (This due to the Dye some skins are intended to be sold per color, or are designed to be like that).
  • The skins that can’t change color are noted like this on the description of the item.
  • You must have all the items required to be able to dye.
  • You need to have a 10x magick society dye reagent for each color change to actually dye a skin. Then, for patterns, you need 10x pattern reagents of the pattern you want, and finally, for shine effects and changes, you need 10x shine regents.
  • You could get 30 each for either your 4th or 6th consecutive login.​

Hope this was helpful. Have an excellent week.

1 Like

Most skins are NOT dyable . I can’t believe you’d say that as a mod . Noneeee of the skins in this game.are even dyable anddddddd you have to press a weird selection of buttons just to check if something is dyable . Esp if the item price isn’t on the market for you to check . Hence the heart gem rapport vendor skins . It won’t TELL YOU until AFTER you open the damn box up that the skins aren’t dyable . So no nothing so far has been DYEBLE. So please show me where all these DYEBLE skins are at ingame because I havnt seen a single one other then the one in the shop per class that can be dyed .

I shouldn’t have to Google for hrs to figure out of the skin box off a vendor or shop is dyebale or not . It should just freaking say right on the damn box . It’s like do you guys want our $$$$ or not ??

EVERYTHING I’ve seen says “CANNOT BE DYED” . REALLY wish our honing gear for ilvl was dyable . It’s a shame you would think they’d want more $$$ but they make everything undyeble.
Only a certain one per class it seems . Everything else isn’t dyable . I wouldn’t waste your money on shine pots . The only useful dye pots are the rainbow ones and the blue ones for patterns.

Hello @DarthKitana

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum :tanabata_tree: :feather:
Hope you are great!

I truly understand this is something we need to improve and i appreciate you bring this to our attention as well, please also leave your comments on the feedback section on the link below:

We appreciate your comments, they are always welcome.
Hope this helps, have a great week.

(∩◕‿◕)⊃━☆゚.

It’s only two skins that aren’t dyeable because they’re old (pre-dye system). Which is the Alar box and the skin you got from pre-order. The names of the skins are different when you open the box because of the class, but they all come from the same box.

1 Like

Hi @Yule

Thank you very much to provide those additional details for @DarthKitana I really appreciate your kindness to bring this on the forum.

I Can confirm some skins Unfortunately are not able to be dyed because that’s the way they supposed to be.

Please send the feedback on the link above with your comments to our specialized team.

Have a nice week !
:sauropod: