What did i do to deserve the worst rng

What is the actual rng for honing, why am i so sad playing the game i love. ive grinded 7-12 hours a day since western release only to be depressed. ive spent around 177k gold on my weapon and glove from 19-20 alone in the past week. i pittied the glove and now im gonna pitty the weapon. i did all the normal raids and dungeons or whatever to make gold for the week and used it all to attempt upgrading my weapon. only to fail every single attempt with full juice in every attempt. i /pray and hone in every other area. and nothing works. is my account bugged? the more i play the more it seems like the people who hardly play are the people rewarded more then the people who no life lost ark. I’ve uninstalled and am taking a break. maybe someone can take a look at my account my mains username is @Neglek . idk what else to say. i feel absolutely robbed of my life for the last 6 months.

3 Likes

Post solved by the OP.

2 Likes

Maybe you will get better rng later on

2 Likes

I feel the same way, my friends that barely have any alts or have low ilvl alts are always so lucky. Getting thick bars, relic maps and 1 taps 20 to 21 weapon. Always the people that barely play…

1 Like

Congratulations. Getting your life back is the real end game

4 Likes

Yep. I’m there with ya. My buddy get’s drops all of the time that he can sell for gold. Like, alot of gold. Almost every one of mine, even from Vykas/Valtan Hard etc are endurance, or have magic stream etc etc etc. I was so pumped when the auto dismantler came out but I’m this close to just have it dismantle every single item I get.

As a result he has made several hundred thousand gold and his progression is lightyears now ahead of mine even though we play at the same pace. I’ll be leaving as soon as I find something i enjoy playing

2 Likes

I play Romantic Weapon and Song of Temptation in front of the honing lady.

Then I walk up to her, shake her hand, and ask nicely for an upgrade.

It hasn’t worked in any way whatsoever :joy::joy::joy:

On the real though, hone with bound mats or you’re gonna have a bad time. +19-20 is not needed for another month till Clown what is the rush?

4 Likes

u need to hold dik in one hand and click hone with other hand while praying

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m doing /pray before every honing session in front of the honing NPC and on average I only pity one out of 6 upgrades, with average artisan on other pieces about 60%. (now at 1492.5)

I’m expecting 6 pity out of 6 upgrades, so this is very good I guess

But from what I see from people around me, it feels like the less playtime you have, the better chances of success. It’s always those that play 30min/day that get the weapon one taps in my friendslist :sweat_smile:

1 Like

nope but that’s how RNG works and it’s worse when you look on what others got.
It’s a marathon not a race, gather like 1k stones and go in like you’ll pity it. If it does it’s fine if not it’s a bonus & move on.

1 Like

I do this + pray to Beatrice in Trixion

1 Like

I tried to push all my gear to +20 today so I spent 19k gold trying to hone my last 2x +19.

I one tapped 1 costing me around 1kish gold.

The other, consumed 18k haha… Still at 39% artisan.

Fml

I feel you