When are the Server working again normaly without this infinity Loading screen?

First 4 Hours maintance and now 2 Hours waiting for Infinity Loading screen how long they need to fix it ?

Hello Kalyndra, since your thread is in English, I’m moving it from the French “Bugs and Localization Feedback” section to the English one.

Kalyndra, there were two patching activities today.
The first one appears to have introduced a problem with maps loading stopping at ~70% and followed by an “unable to connect to server” error, specifically on the EU-West servers, EU-Central worked just fine for me.
This went away after the 2nd patching activity where a hotfix was applied to address issues around matching - at least for me and probably for about everyone else.
The first patch came with an update on Steam for my client and you might want to double-check your file integrity to make sure you have that 1st patch on your machine, then try again ?

Find Lost Ark in your Steam Library, right-click for “properties”,
Select “local files” on the list on the left, then click the “verify . .” button on the right.
Might take a while, but if you were playing while the 1st patch was rolled out, your binaries might be fudged and this should be the way to repair them