When do we get our founders packs?

I decided to make a character on one of the newer servers and was wondering about founders packs as mentioned here - Team Update: Founder's Packs & Server Status - News | Lost Ark - Free to Play MMO Action RPG

“To help combat this and make exploring new servers a more reasonable choice, we will be granting ALL Founder’s Pack purchasers that redeem their pack by 12 PM PT (8 PM UTC) on Monday, February 14th an extra set of the exclusive items from the Founder’s Pack they redeemed”

Do we know when we’re going to receive these packs? and also can we get our Twitch drops as well along with these? I enjoy collecting pets and mounts and I feel like I’ll be losing out on some pets that might never show up in the shop and even if they do I feel I’ll be paying for something I already have on another server.

They say that sometime after the 14th they’ll let us know when they’re coming to our accounts.

2 Likes

They are coming today!

1 Like

Hello there!

First, @Maso welcome to the forums!

I’m happy to say according to this official communication, that the second founder’s pack will be granted today:

Thank you to @Bjornulf for taking the time to answer.

Have a great day!

1 Like

hello i didnt received anything…

same here all of my friends got theirs but me

Ive gotten the second pack with the skin and pet, but i havent gotten the original 4000 crystals from the gold pack i bought on steam, neither have i recieved the aditional chest included in the pack. Please fix this, otherwise its not worth the transfer to the new servers. Thanks.

You do not get 4,000 crystals from it unfortunately. Only the outfits/pets/mounts that are roster bound

Its almost 24hours since they started still haven’t gotten mine.

3 Likes

When it says an aditional founders pack it insinuates that we are going to get our packs we bought on the new servers + the bonus pack, doesnt it? Otherwise its not worth the move, i would rather wait 10k queue than losing 5k crystals because you cant move accounts from one server to another. Please clear this up, thanks.

yea here on GAL in US East… nothing so far from my plat founders pack :confused:

I have yet to receive mine…

Hello i have bought a platinum founders pack pre-release and still didnt get my bonus pack, all my friends and guild members did, when should i expect mine ?

I have yet to receive my Platinum Pack as well

same here, haven’t gotten my plat founders yet. :frowning:

Never got my founder pack

never got my founders platinum pack, any way to resolve this?

I just logged in after few days and all my bronze pack items are gone. Help?

i dont get my redeemed founders pack yet :frowning:

I still got nothing yet, waiting on a gold and platinum pack. :frowning:

1 Like