Where is my skins?

As the vanquisher starter pack states you get a bunch of skins, there is nothing that says you get only one and even more there is nothing that says that when you open it you get the one for the character you are using at that moment unlike foudners that you could store it and give it to your alt.
Obviously this has to be a bug and i trust the team to deliver the missing skins/costumes, otherwise i was literally misslead by it to make me bought something that does not give me what i read and that is something bad no one wants to happen.

1 Like

Greetings @ShiaYasuYou

Thank you very much for bringing your current issue to our attention and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

When you referred to the vanquisher stater pack and it does get you a bunch of skins, that’s correct but it grants you armor skins for each one of the classes in the game

I hope this information granted has been provided you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

@JWarlock the problem is that the Vanquisher pack only granted us one skin for only one class. Then they changed the steam listing after we purchased it to say you only get one skin. Can you help us with the fact that it only gave us one? I have submitted multiple tickets and they do not listen when I say the pack advertised giving all 7 skins.

The original steam listing indicating we get all 7 skins, which we did not
752cd5ab8ca96daa88b3d45469e8149517a9048d_2_387x500

So it should give all of them as you say, then do i wait wait for a fix to deliver the rest of the skins to my account or what?

Its been 18 days and still no on this what im supposed to do when you guys tell me something and then completly ignore me