Where is roadmap?

Next week should be on Monday or Tuesday.

PS: Please, learn to use Search and Dev Tracker functions.

Yeah until they allow filter options, like at least by language, dev tracker is kind of pointless to find something specific.

The roadmap is here.
download (2)

You can see all the roads on the map.

4 Likes

patience is a virtue

I have never seen such a concentration of trolls and bad faith in such a short time. If asking this question “where is the roadmap” bothers you, what compels you to answer and be insulting to these people? I didn’t do anything wrong, if you’re just able to spam “next time write to search”, it’s also less intelligent than asking a simple question.

question is what is roadmap ?

To jump onto the posts that have already been shared, the roadmap is indeed targeted for next week – we are in Korea working through multiple plans across teams now, so we should have more to share soon.

19 Likes

Hey, why don’t you guys release the roadmap right here right now? :nerd_face:

Cuz it’s not already finished? duh

@Roxx WHY NOT 2 CLASSES PER MONTH INSTEAD OF ONE ?
for ex summoner + arcana in june
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon the Summer Summoner つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon the June Summoner つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon the Summoning Summoner つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon Summon Summon つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

7 Likes

Talk about cutting it super close. Legit 1-2 days before Summer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Hopefully they are looking to shift the patch date earlier in the month? I assume the previous patches were so late due to delays but would be nice if these came out first week of each month.

summer begin with solstice in fact… june 21st :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Roxx hope you get to try LOTS of yummy Korean food while you are there.

Wish I could get some moksal, kimbap, bipembap, etc. fresh from the source!

Roxx said we’ll get on the next week.

Normally, I wouldn’t whine about this, but they could at least tell us vykas is 5+ weeks out or vykas is in 2 weeks…NOW. I’ll craft my poem first and then focus on Earth Entropy. I think there are others in my position as well. Why wait until the end of week 2? D:

Atleast its not on the month that the roadmap was for like in the previous one.

I call that a improvement.

First you guys were “aiming” the release for next week, now you are “targeting” for the next week - I mean how many more hints would it take for us to realise we’re getting June Scouter.

June Scouter confirmed two times by now! Oil dem mechs boiiisssss it’ll be a wild ride!

2 Likes