Why are we waiting until last minute to know if vykas is coming on Thursday?

There’s an update every week so yes, there will be an update on thirsday

waiting for what? It’s already been confirmed on the 16th

It has not been confirmed.

90% chance this update is just bug fixes that will break the game more.

1 Like

as you can follow the thread, no there is no patch this Thursday. Maybe next Week or early next Month.

So if the Vykas release was scheduled for June, why can’t there be a specific date set? Or why can’t they just say that the update is scheduled for June XX, but can be delayed if they seem to run into problems? People want assurance because we’ve been dealing with so much -rampancy of bots, RMTers, long queues, etc., I’m sure the Vykas launch was planned months ahead and may have had a few delays, but fact of the matter is that they announced it on the June-July roadmap and literally half of June is almost over and we still get 0 news of the new Legion raid that is set to release. Talk about wanting to communicate better with the community lol

not a date. The OP only asked if it happens this Thursday. That’s in 36hours.

The only correct answer by now is: NO.

Take your time. Even if it was ready it’s too late to make such announcement now (and not being seen bad). It’s a big one and we also needed some time to plan you know. Test it more. Add few more fixes…

1 Like

She didn’t confirm it though and she said mid June which means its going to be this Thursday, but AGS is being AGS with their late info and patch notes being 1 day before patch.

The same mistakes, over and over again.

Late with infos, late with bots… I’m sorry, this isn’t going to end well for the game.

1 Like

Such an answer requres authorisation from people higher up in the company. Roxx is telling you No without getting herself into trouble.

Read between the lines.

I would like to know why they always have a problem and never keep their word… At least give more information about what is coming, which legendary skins are coming etc etc

“We are still moving towards a June Update, which means that it would come this month/in the next few weeks, yes.” You haven’t read this, right?

we got valtan info 2 days before the release aswell, lets wait and chill guys, its not like we can change something about it

So you tell the community that communication will be a lot better going forwards.

Then you tell us to expect the update mid June. Mid-June rolls around and now you’re “not clear to share a release date” what happened to that increased communication was it just a lie to placate us all?.

Just tell us its not ready, or tell us we can expect it this month. I’ve defended this game again and again here and on other forums but its just getting to the point where it feels like nobody at AGS even knows what’s going on.

I’ve never played an online game where you did know about patches MONTHS in advance, but here you seem to think its fine to keep the community in the dark about everything this is crazy… people are not going to just keep putting up with playing the game and not knowing when anything is coming.

Whoops, it wasn’t clear in my first post, thanks. Edited.

5 Likes

You missed around.
around mid june.

No no 16th in 1st week. Are u kidding me? It is start of the june.

It has nothing to do with that.

AGS chooses not to communicate anything and then all of a sudden when people start complaining rushes things with “hype marketing” or whatever the fuck they called it. Or burries stuff in the forums instead of using the proper channels.

It’s just not how you do it, period.

You pick a date, and stick to it, mid June isnt at the end of June.
Yes it can be delayed ocasionally but not every (reasonable sized) content patch.

Valtan would have been delayed aswell if the community didnt push back on it. Initially they want to do so because of “gamebreaking bugs”.

(Nothing personal from me to anyone from AGS or the CM’s but i will call out their constant excuses)

1 Like

What exactly needs to be planned out for attempting a new raid?

“Hey guys, Vykas this weekend? We going blind or did you look at some vids?”

I have a suggestion for those of you who are so stuck on the fact that they gave you a loose idea of when something will drop (typically referred to in the gaming industry as a ‘roadmap’) - these dates are always a “best case scenario”. If you haven’t noticed the flames rising from the forums, there are other things that probably have their attention at the moment.

Let them actually try and get a patch right for once instead of trying to get them to push broken shit on us while also waiting in queue for 3 hours just to play said broken game.

Yea I saw the other post a bit after I wrote that, I get it, I really do. And I do know you’re doing the best you can with what you’re given to work with, which does not seem like it’s a whole lot. I know this decision isn’t yours but I just wish management would choose to be more transparent.

(Just saw you edited to say it’s not this week, thanks for that)

Just as a side note, nothing I said is meant in a hostile manner towards you, it’s mainly just frustration with everything that has been going on. And I’m sure it’s frustrating for you too so I do appreciate the effort you put in.