Why bots need to be a higher priority than they are right now

I made already made a post about this in german section of the forums, but since it was alot of work and the data might be interesting for you too, I’ll post it here aswell.

The fight against bots needs to have a higher priority than it ahs right now in th best interest of the buisness itself.

I’ve gone through the hassel to make an excel sheet to see how much money AGS/SG are losing through bots. This seems to be the best argument to make a change towards the better.
(I hope they already have this numbers in better)

DISCLAIMER What’s included in the sheet:
Data from 9 days, but only 7 days ( a full week) are included in the calcs as you can see from the gems department this distorts the numbers a bit towards a minimum (also in other regards.
These are from my Server (EUC): Gems T2 + Accessories T1/T2 all which was actually sold in area from 20.000 gold upwards (since lower than that wouldve given me alot more work to do and I wanted to keep it reasonable (3-4 hours).
I took the current Royal Crystal per Gold Price and the worth in € of Royalcrystals a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶2̶3̶ ̶S̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶(̶E̶U̶C̶)̶.̶

The outcome was: AGS/SG are losing atleast about ~18.000€ per day to the botters/RMTers on EUCentral only
The whole things is ofc a rough estimate since I extrapolate the whole thing from a single server and ignore alot of other factors (direct message trading f.e.) but in helps with having a estimate and given the work I put into it this has to suffice. NA+EUW are missing in this equation.
PS I might have made a mistake since I’ve never traded Royal Crystals to Gold. I’ve made the assumption from the itnerface that 238RC=860~gold in one transaction? The table says though
Sale Price(Gold) (Gold trader per 1 Royal Crystal) hence the confusion because this would mean 1RC=860~gold. Maybe someone cann correct or affirm me, thanks in advance.

AGS : This is fine.

I’ve made a big mistake I can’t do *23 for 23 servers since it’s a shared AH. The numbers are corrected now

since the market is not ur server but all 23 global servers u can cut ur multiplication back … but still nice work :stuck_out_tongue:
but are there 23 global server sounds kind of a lot oO
edit : Muhaha maybe since it gotten pretty common even to do it as a non china farming company its maybe worth start suiing :stuck_out_tongue:
Or at least looking for proper security scans :stuck_out_tongue:

No, you are right absolutly I have no information on how many AH’S there are for EUC. If someone knows if there is more than 1 please give us/me the number

EDIT numbers are corrected now.

it should be one for euc

Well this makes my point a bit bleak but I’d rather be correct.