Since today’s update I’ve been entirely unable to connect to the game. I play on EUC Zinnervale primarily, but since today, I don’t even get to the server select screen before it can’t connect. The server select screen is blank.
If I swap region to EUW or NA I get the same thing. When can I expect to be able to play the game, please?
Hi @LittleGrape, welcome to the forums.
Hope you are doing great today!,
I’m really sorry for this issue that is preventing you from enjoying the game, below I will share with you some troubleshooting steps that I hope will help you fix it.
First of all please run an Steam integrity check to make sure there is no issue within the game files: Verify Integrity of Game Files
In this guide you have all the troubleshooting steps for connectivity issues in detail:
I’d also suggest you to go through the below steps and see if that helps you in resolving this issue:
Please disable the IPv6 from your windows setting using the below steps:
- From the Start /Windows Menu, select Settings.
- Select Network and Internet.
- In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select Change adapter options.
- When the Network Connections window opens, right-click your network connection.
- Select Properties. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
- Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
- Try launching the game again. A PC restart may be necessary.
Also, flush the DNS using the below steps:
- Right Click on the Start Icon.
- Click on Command Prompt.
- The Windows Command Prompt Window will appear.
- Type in: ipconfig /flushdns. and press ENTER.
- You should receive the following message: Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
In case this doesn’t help I suggest you to contact us through live support to be able to collect your information an investigate the issue further: Contact Us | Amazon Games .
Thank you!! Flushing the DNS solved the problem