Why can I not get into the game today?

Since today’s update I’ve been entirely unable to connect to the game. I play on EUC Zinnervale primarily, but since today, I don’t even get to the server select screen before it can’t connect. The server select screen is blank.
If I swap region to EUW or NA I get the same thing. When can I expect to be able to play the game, please?

Hi @LittleGrape, welcome to the forums. :sparkles:

Hope you are doing great today!,

I’m really sorry for this issue that is preventing you from enjoying the game, below I will share with you some troubleshooting steps that I hope will help you fix it.

First of all please run an Steam integrity check to make sure there is no issue within the game files: Verify Integrity of Game Files

In this guide you have all the troubleshooting steps for connectivity issues in detail:

I’d also suggest you to go through the below steps and see if that helps you in resolving this issue:

Please disable the IPv6 from your windows setting using the below steps:

1. From the Start /Windows Menu, select Settings.
  2. Select Network and Internet.
  3. In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select Change adapter options.
  4. When the Network Connections window opens, right-click your network connection.
  5. Select Properties. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
  6. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
  7. Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
  8. Try launching the game again. A PC restart may be necessary.

Also, flush the DNS using the below steps:

1. Right Click on the Start Icon.
  2. Click on Command Prompt.
  3. The Windows Command Prompt Window will appear.
  4. Type in: ipconfig /flushdns. and press ENTER.
  5. You should receive the following message: Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

In case this doesn’t help I suggest you to contact us through live support to be able to collect your information an investigate the issue further: Contact Us | Amazon Games .

Regards! :leaves:

Thank you!! Flushing the DNS solved the problem

1 Like