Why I can't use Event honing tome, what am I missing?

I gonna honing +17 to +18 chosen sword
I saw it have in the description, but it not let me use it

May I ask another question? I saw it only 5% success rate
Is it will higher rate if I change to valtan set before honing??

did you check if you have the book??? sometimes it just shows up as a posibility to use it even if you dont have it

1 Like

Change to the legion raid set before u hone lol…gives you higher success rate or else your wasting materials and gold.

If u have the book in ur inventory u can click it, we getting event honing tome trmw from login rewards.

Make sure when you craft your valtan set, legion raid set, you dont hone the valtan set. You need to Gear Transfer. So if you crafted a valtan helmet, you click gear transfer, click valtan helmet and it will combine into your +15 helmet.

Now the helmet becomes +6 but you dont lose ilvl, you have higher success chance again to go to +15 again and higher.

Change to the legion raid set before u hone lol…gives you higher success rate or else your wasting materials and gold.

This is false, the only time yout get higher honing chance is going from the 1302 sets to any 1340 set and soon with Brel when switching to the 1390 ancient gear, otherwise it is the exact same chance to hone legendary or relic.

Also, did you even read the post at all? Your second response has nothing to do with what OP wrote.

1 Like

Its probably because its for armor. The weapon ones should come a few days later. Maybe Im wrong though.

You don’t need to craft legion raid set. Chosen/argos has the same success rate.

1 Like

apologies, I got used to getting legion raid set before oreha/argos now with hyper express from 1302 set.

my second response is when OP asked why couldnt they upgrade +17 - +18 in the description and thats because you need the honing book which they dont have and i said the book will come in next login reward.