Why is my account not trusted when it was always trusted?

What is this ?
Never had issues and i find out that its not trusted when i suddenly couldnt mail someone today.

And yes, i have old steam account where i bought games ages ago and i still have like 6 euros on it.

Is this some bug, or cant you sell stuff on market ?
or do you get flagged if some rmter buy your stuff on market ? Cause i dont see why i suddenly shouldnt have trusted status on my account.

Hi @HoovertroniC.

Hope you’re doing great :raised_hands:

I’m sorry you’re having trust issues.

If you are running into problems with your ‘trust status’, please turn ON mobile 2FA on Steam. It must be mobile, not email. You can find out more information on this change here:

An Update to Fraud Prevention in Lost Ark

If you have the “2FA” activated already, I ask you for a bit more of patience, it might not take the same amount of time for all the accounts.

You can also go ahead & report your details here (Optional) : Trust Status troubles

If you’re still with this issue playing Lost ark, we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Also please make sure you send this post link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

Cheers!

Stay safe! :sunny:

well, thank you, but i wonder Why was my account trusted And now its suddenly not ?

1 Like

Of course @Borbarad we are able to help you to investigate this issue in particular with your account, for security reasons as I mentioned; when you have a chance send a web ticket with the information needed and please let me know how was it! :sunny: