Why the black Shadowhunter?

Why Amazon… Why…?

This was my most anticipated change… I log in, doing Kungelanium, transform and get cucked like this… Despair.

145 Likes

dude can we please just get the original SH transfomation ffs. This is so unreal

82 Likes

Are you KIDDING me…

18 Likes

So we got a cockroach that is a bit taller now! AYA!

18 Likes

Because they don’t want Twitter outrage here. Expect the same lame excuse about palet colors from any cm anytime soon.

4 Likes

Let’s think like Twitter degenerates then, isn’t this racist? Blackface stuff?

41 Likes

And it looks so lazy. They just removed all the palet colors form her outfit and turn everything black. The worst thing is, they won’t give any other solutions like letting the player choose between the two and let people forget about this issue.

15 Likes

Also, didn’t they lie stating that the demon form would retain the same body type as the assassin class? My shadow hunter body isn’t like that, or the color isn’t a body characteristic anymore?

21 Likes

atleast it looks better than before^^

2 Likes

wtf is wrong with this company…literally destroying a whole class…for what…

25 Likes

They turned a black spot into a black spot with round corners. When you zoom out there is no difference.

10 Likes

HAHAHAHA yet again they blackwash the new form…i’m dyingggggg

20 Likes

If I played Shadowhunter I would have made the decision to re-roll reaper today.

2 Likes

omg afaasfasfgsdggsdsdhg i was literally joking yesterday that the shadowhunters are gonna be black but I said it as a joke and now here you go :DDDD

12 Likes

@Roxx please :frowning: make atleast SH’s transform selectabale to the what KR SH’s transform have, not all SH user want black transform! zzzzzzzzz

25 Likes

I cant… i cant acccept… my expectation…

3 Likes

This rly makes me wanna go 1 star it on steam… I didn’t do it for pheons cause whatever, but this… Sadge.

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA of course they do it again

1 Like

this company XD must do it is own twist on the patch and manage to make launching content is bad experience on day you should be happy and excited

1 Like

@Roxx u guys are trolling us…

9 Likes