Why the black Shadowhunter?

Kinda looks like a bug… some missing texture or something

Tbh why dont they just retain the skin color set in the character creator

3 Likes

they gonna now tell us this is a bug like they did to the first demonic form we had and then started banning whoever mentions it and kept it that way anyways. great job AGS you never always disappoint.

4 Likes

We are suppose to be a Demon now we look like something out of Ghostbusters :expressionless:

For woke points

2 Likes

hahaha, more woke garbage. This company man.

9 Likes

RIP waifuhunter
grafik

44 Likes

Why can’t you just be normal, AGS??? :frowning:

22 Likes

They have the power to not give us the skin color we picked…instead they forced a color we didnt want on our chars.

@Roxx @Sandovall Can we get any info why is this happening to this class? This isnt what it is suppose to look like. People who love Shadowhunter is getting shafted hard.

16 Likes

well now i feel even better about switching to perfect suppression. i don’t wanna play with demonic where i can’t even see how my character looks due to it being a piece of coal

3 Likes

I main shadowhunter here and I am very angry at this decision. Yes it looks better than the COCKROACH version, but leagues behind KR. This move is absolutely ridiculous. Take a poll to see if players like your special version AGS. LIterally a black blob of smoke.

3 Likes

Well it is obv. for gameplay reasons, because you cant see the class in pvp as well as other classes, right XD?

2 Likes

You gotta be KIDDING Ags!

3 Likes

Lol… I wish.

1 Like

@Roxx @Sandovall @Shadow_Fox @Maselbart why also censor new shadowhunter form ?

13 Likes

I love how u can use emotes and shit but u cant even see her face lmao

WHAT THE FRICK is AGS doing…

didnt they learn from the previous form?

11 Likes

I’m very upset with Amazon, it’s doing too much.

1 Like

38 Likes

They should let people choose between the two as a default skin, but they can’t code that I guess, or it’s too much effort

3 Likes

Why do we get this **** form again? What Is the logic of behind this, honestly?

6 Likes