Will i never be able to use in game chat now?

My in game chat on my main has been bugged since update, i cant see my or anyone messages

All my language filters are correct, same as on my alt where chat works

I tried creating new tab and nothing…

So is this it? my new guild probably thinks im ignorant ahole, also im close to 1370, wont even be able to chat to anyone in raid…basically solo game from now on?

Same here, it’s as triggering as the profanity filter in this game, how it censors phrases, or sentences it believes is bad, when that’s not the case.

Thinking about it, first MMO I’ve played that doesn’t have a profanity filter, you enable/Disable.

Hopefully in a few months, when Amazon can get around to fixing chat, they will.

Hello @slayercs and @Itz ,

Greetings to you both. :wave:

I am sorry you are not able to use the in game chat.

Try the following workarounds which worked for a few players-

• Resetting your chat settings and reopening the tab may help some folks as a workaround, but it is not a guaranteed fix.

• Go to your chat tab settings and uncheck Guide.

• A player found a fix by found a fix by unchecking all system chat options, as soon as you enable them it blocks out all community chat.

• Right click your chat tab > Chat Tab Settings > Uncheck / Disable Language filter settings (aside from English which can’t be disabled).

In the meanwhile, I would like to assure you that the relevant team has flagged this and is looking into it already.

You can find all the information in the topic : Chat not working

If any of the suggested workarounds sort your issue, do let us know.

You can also contact support to raise a ticket for this issue. - Contact Us | Amazon Games

Thank you for your patience!

Have a good one!

Uncheking guide worked! thank you!!!

1 Like

Glad to know @slayercs :slight_smile: