Will people move to Petrania EUW at a certain point?

I’m a new italian player who choose petrania, but the server is completely void. I’m at my first dungeon and i’m unable to find anyone to play with.
I’m wondering if move to Neria, in ur opinion will be someone in Petrania one day?

Cya man have good luck

you should play in EUC

1 Like

Abandon everything and go to EUC.

EUW is a dying region. Even if you get to endgame, you won’t find anyone to play with.

3 Likes

^ this.

Restart on EUC. The region is way more lively and you have better latency on EUC from Italy because the EUC server is in Frankfurt and EUW in Ireland.

1 Like

It’s sad to me because even if i was only at lvl 14 I lost all the bonus item they gave me with celebration gift pack. Anyway yeah I already started again in neria.

p.s yes I see life again in here
p.p.s are those items lost forever?

If you’re at lvl 14 first dungeon, I’d suggest switching to EUC Thirain. Rerolling shouldn’t be a big deal at this point

Not at all, the only thing that annoys me is that I lost the items from the celebration gift pack. Or I suppose at least since they gave me nothing at the moment and there is no way to transfer them

Soo what you would be missing out would be:

• Vehicle Selection Chest (choice of either mount)
    • Terpeion
    • Terpeion of the Shadow
  • Midsummer Night’s Dream Instrument Skin Selection Chest
  • Healing Battle Item Chest x10
  • Offensive Battle Item Chest x10
  • Legendary Rapport Selection Chest x3
  • Weekly Trade Potions Pack (3 Leap’s Essence and 9 Minor Life Energy Potion)
  • Phoenix Plume x20

Right? Because I can confidently say that once you get to the end game you won’t really be missing any of these. The instruments are now available on AH, there’s plenty of better mounts than a horse almost everyone has and the other additions are rather minor. So if anything it’d be very annoying to switch servers, but you won’t really be losing out on so much that if server health really feels like an important thing to you then migrating over to EUC Thirain would be my highly recommended choice :slight_smile:

I actually rolled first on Zinnervale and then switched to Thirain because I got more friends on Thirain in the end, so I know it’s frustrating to miss out on the gift pack, but at this point it’s the best choice I ever made :slight_smile:

I’m talking about the gratitude gift pack with

• legendary card pack selection chest
  • menelik’s tome
  • structure: everyone’s lost ark
    And so on, the first item in particular is very useful from what I can see online.
    Anyway I totally agree with the fact that an healthy and populated server is the most important thing. It would have been better if I could avoid to loose this items but it doesn’t matter so much at the end of the day.

Then that’s really much less. The Structure is your biggest loss in that tbh and even then barely anyone pays attention to strongholds besides the docks you can’t edit anyways. So your loss is minimum. The legendary card is good, but nothing big

1 Like

go to euc it’s your best way to enjoy the game, don’t do the same mistake as me 1380 on euw months ago nobody for argos xD

choose between all euc serveur they are all good

1 Like

Petrania should be one of the candidates for server merges coming in September, I’m guessing with Shadespire, Stonehearth etc. so the server itself should become a little bit livelier

(Dungeon queues/matchmaking is regionwide so switching a server within EUW won’t change anything)

But as the others said, if you plan on playing the game long term then you better switch the region to EUC

EUW is a titanic, we know the iceberg is coming, you don’t have to board this ship

1 Like

icebergs hit its just slowly sinking now just waiting game for last of the playerbase to leave so they can pull the plug as thats what it looks like they want to do as they said no region merges until 2050 lol

Yeah all clear thanks everybody for ur advices.
already arrived at the same point in EUC - Neria.