Wrongfully banned accused of Cheating

Good night.

I was unjustly banned for cheating by Amazon, and I don’t have any more details about the ban, but just a generic response stating that I didn’t follow section #3. Play fair of our Code of Conduct.
I didn’t use cheat, bot, hack and I didn’t modify the game, I never made any transactions using real money.
I play the Feiton server from the beginning and I play just for fun when I get home from work.
In this way amazon is carrying out an unfair ban.

I am here appealing to the forum since when I opened several tickets to question the ban and amazon only responds using ready answers, I feel that there is no effort to really know what happened and how it would be possible to solve it.

1 Like

Hi there,

I too was wrongly accused of cheating too and so far have had no luck in getting any closer to getting my account unbanned. Dealing with amazon games support has been a nightmare.
Unfortunately forum mods are unable to assist with getting your account unbanned and will ask you to appeal with the AGS lost ark mods.

As others have suggested, you can request your amazon gaming data to see what time the ban took place and what the reason was. Try to include as much info as possible in your appeals.

Wishing you luck in getting your account back.

2 Likes

Hello,

thank you very much tips I will try again following them, I wish you good luck with your account too.

1 Like

Hello @bruno_hard3,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry that you’re having issues with your account being banned, sadly through the forum we cannot address your concern, if you have placed the appeal already then you should wait for the resolution on the case.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

1 Like