Yo so road map today ? or some news?

Tomorrow is thursday reset day and its time for some news we getting anything or not it would be nice to get some info in advance like we in EU are going to sleep soon? Also when is road map for june if not today ? Why am I asking BECAUSE JUNE is on a wensday which is before thursday so haveing a ROAD MAP be on 2.6 is a bit strange… @Roxx @Shadow_Fox

Roadmap next week. Roxx commented somewhere and said that.

literally the same shitshow from ags every single week. I think they really have no clue how the world works. Cant wait to find out that there is a downtime when i wake up.

3 Likes

Next week is already “Summer” Also this is not just about road map but general if there will be a update tomorrow or servers going down. I mean in general I think people would love to know at least a DAY in advance when they can play or plan stuff.

It has been Said many many Times before. There Will always be a maintenance every week and Will Start at the same hour.

4 Likes

Where was it commented ?

You wont be getting roadmap this month

1 Like

here

6 Likes

Thanks for the info. :frowning: Next week is already Summer they really need to learn about hype etc. just postponing again is so sad. 1 week they do good the next its this. All they have to do is just do it before JUNE other vise its a bit … They could have also made this a statment on the full site.

can’t expect much from a small studio who hasn’t ever had a successful game before :c

3 Likes

Truly I understand there strugle. Wish we could help them :frowning:

Yooooo so do we check the dev tracker at all or nah

answered 16 hours ago

1 Like

huh???

1 Like

the comment was mostly satirical calling them small, but do you really consider crucible or new world to be successful?

They are in Korea and there is no one in their office to write the patch notes for tomorrow.

Thanks but this comes down to being probably on news or something also I was asking for patch for tomorrow or anything for tomorrow. Its just … like even if nothing is happening tomorrow they can literarly copy past this every week on a monday:

"Hello This week on thursday there are no new updates, we will have our weekly hotfix and server reset for about 1 hour reset happens 7UTC. Good luck and have fun in Arkasia "

Thats it or something of that sort. Not really hard I think. Just shows they are communicating.

Well yeah but this also comes down to being able to actually read the forums before posting on it. If you had read anything that came directly from the people you would like to get information from right now you would know that they are in Korea and as with much of the world Korea is a different time zone. So like if we put 2 and 2 together it would be safe to say that information on the patch tomorrow if there still is one will come later than it usually does. Its like 730 am in Korea right now.

1 Like

No I totaly get it. I just belive that if they are phsyicaly there with them they probably working 7 hour shifts (at least) and you have a whole week in which you can figure out what is comeing or what is not your being payed for it and lets say there is no news yet its just better to state it before hand and if something changes for the better you can post it on last day. Its not perfect but communcation is happening. I just think they are payed and I think a lot of people would prefer this to be on the OFFICAL NEWS or something or a GENERAL NEWS (thats is pined). Just to state it. All they sort of have to do is be like nothing is happening and if it changes less people will complain. I just belive any news on last day even for server reset or what ever is a bit annoying. I think more people would love any sort of thing to be posted at least 24h before hand no matter what that news is even if it changes. I know they have to talk to koreans etc. But they are pro companys they should be talking bout this like and you have 7 hours a day. I have a friend who works with the chinese from EU and there is a time diffrence and he just works diffrent shifts or dose it then and is not even payed for what he dose as its a self made project. But he dose it.

Idk, I guess we have differing views. Every patch has been at the same time the same day every week since the launch of the game. Thursday at 3am ET for my timezone. Every Thursday at 3am for almost 4 months. Patch notes are usually released 12-14 hours before servers go down. Its their routine I dont know if they really have to do anything differently. We may or may not get a patch tomorrow but if we do im sure the patch notes will be out before the servers go down

1 Like

Appricate your view and thank you ! Ye I totaly understand you. I just think even if it is the same time for them its just a click of a button so every one knows even lets say new people especialy if this is there job is communication and being payed for it. But thanks for your view and time ill keep the time in mind.