You can get blue crystals without paying real money

Here you can find out how to get blue crystals without wasting real money!

1 Like

And i recommend to invest your golds. Because gold is losing value every second right now.

1 Like

Yup, i’ve gotten like 8k+ in blue crystals without spending a penny

2 Likes

Wow, thats a good profit cause gold is losing so much value right now and crystals getting more expensive.

1 Like

T3 makes a ton of money honestly, and I started when they were at about 400g per 95. They’ve actually maintained and even gone down in the last few days. I haven’t seen over like 800 per 95

1 Like

In our region it went 700 to 800 in 1-2 days.

1 Like

Honestly from an opportunity cost perspective it costs about the same no matter what you do so who cares lol

1 Like

I got startled for a moment when I heard the robot voice ngl. Too bad the economy is in shambles because of bots to even buy crystals…

1 Like

You can’t sell the crystals anyhow, so not sure why they’d want to buy them up. And the ratio they’d buy up would cost them profits. I.E. buy crystals for a mount. Mount sells for 5-7k. They’d easily spend over the cost of the mount in order to sell it for less gold than they spent to obtain a tradable item. There isn’t much on the line of tradables. So, again, not sure why’d they buy up crystals.

1 Like

You buy up crystals when the exchange rate is cheap, because you know you’re probably gonna need blue crystals for Maris shop etc so it makes sense to buy them when they’re cheap.

I’m surprised I had to spell that out lol

1 Like

How can I make YouTube videos look just like you? please answer me

1 Like

Yeah, exactly.

1 Like

On eu west we are already at 1,4k+ goes up like 200-400 per day atm
We need more whales

1 Like