You said there is no publisher rights what going on now?

looks like many of people cant login Today and looks like its about publisher right but you guys said that you will let us know if anything changes ?!

1 Like

did you take a moment to read what you wrote, and did you ask yourself if someone on the other side who is reading this can make sense of it.

In other words… Can you be more specific?

ahh i mean they are locking some regions and people cant login but they said there is no such a thing and if anything changes they will tell us that they add publisher rights

1 Like

Is there a specific country that could login before and now you can not? It might help support if you tell for example from which region/country you mention that you can’t login from, and used to before. Hence you think that something changed.

Right now its a bit vague as to what exactly you are referring to as you don’t mention a specific region or country.

I don’t know about OP, but I am having the same problem from Asia.
There are other posts about this from Cuba, Russia/Ukraine, and Italy (might be a different issue).

On the Russia part it might be related to this:

In the article they mention only New World specifically, but why would they only do that with New World?

As to Cuba and Ukraine. Both are officially outside the European Union. I believe those are IP blocked but afaik this has been like this since day 1?

It’s possible that Russia/Ukraine/Italy have their own reasons for not getting access, but there are also several posts about this issue all popping up just today.

I’ve been playing for 400+ hours since launch and never had any issues whatsoever until today.

Oh okay, well I hope they can fix it then.

im playing from middle east

Italy is the weird one. They seem to actively blobking any access to game and the forums alike. Sounds like a mistake.

The RU/UK and the rest is just enforcing the already placed restrictions. Amazon is and always was forbidden to offer LA there.

really? Lost Ark is not allowed in Italy? This is new to me. I always thought that within the EU only Belgium and the Netherlands are f*cked?

made it more clear

Uhm, I am playing from China and till today it worked fine.
Now since today I get server authentication failed. When I used VPN it worked fine today until now… now even with VPN I am blocked, like WTF?

i talked with support today they said there is still no publisher rights and they said using vpn is banned and its my isp problem

I am not sure what region you are trying to connect from, but Amazon Games has rights to publish Lost Ark in the following regions:

Aland Islands (Finland), Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, The Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Faroe Islands (Denmark), Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar (UK), Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey (UK), Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man (UK), Italy, Jamaica, Jersey (UK), Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Macedonia, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Svalbard & Jan Mayen (Norway), Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, and Venezuela.

5 Likes

Sounds like a cocktail-marketing Church Band.

Didn’t even knew some of these regions exist. Thanks Roxx. Learning something new every day :exploding_head:

This legit made me laugh.

“Saint Vincent and the Grenadines” :rofl: