Your game is broken and has been for months. Why aren't you fixing it?

Ranked PVP doesnt work for SO MANY of us…I won’t restate what’s been stated so many times…This is 45 minutes of trying to play your game which is unplayable.

Screenshot 2022-06-21 170517

This thread is now 65 days old. What kind of gaming company refuses to acknowledge game breaking issues. This is far beyond incompetence, and far beyond negligence.

Hello @StunTzu,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

First of all I’m terribly sorry for the fact that you haven’t got a response on this issue until now, after reviewing your case the best option I can recommend you is to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a ticket request for a deep review on your case.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!